Eric,

I just wanted to let you know I am using Timer tools with projectify,
streams and the recent basket (plussa number of my own tools) to build a
very nice comprehensive "work a day" solution.

Thanks sooo much for this substantial contribution.

Once I have settled on my solution I will publish an edition.

Tones