Oh-so-often I wonder: how would I do "this" or "that" in TiddlyWiki?

Finding common time slots for scheduling meetings, I would instantly go to
a Google Form with all submitted content going to a Google Sheet, and then
very easy to see what days/times work for the most folk.  That's just an
approach that fits me best.

Of course, as organizer of the meeting, it means I would have pre-cooked
selections for folk to choose from.  If I am feeling really generous, I
might have a general comments box for folk to suggest other days/times that
suit them best.

Regardless, if you do come up with something, I'd love to see it.  I'm
thinking that would be pretty cool.