Eric,
 Thank you for your response. Actually the first tool I thought about was
your Calendar and Events plugins!
  I will go through what you proposed to see how it works!

 I thought it would be very convenient if I could have a facility to save
online! I mean a  user had to give a name
and email, select dates and press a submit button! This way we could use it
with non-TW people!

By the way your solution is a good step to start!

Best wishes
Mohammad