Hello all,

It's me again. I wanted to thank those that helped on my previous post
regarding conditional templates! I have what I think is another strange
question, though I'm not sure if it is unique. I came across some vaguely
similar concepts but didn't hit anything true.

I would also like to preface this post with: I may be making things harder
on myself. I have been trying to create a world building application that
is considered not only open source but can be opened no matter what in the
future since TiddlyWiki is simply an HTML file. Unless browsers go the way
of the dodo TiddlyWikis will always be viewable and even if they do you can
look at the code to at least see the content. Anyway, back to my question.

Whenever I start working in TiddlyWiki my mind begins to branch out from a
particular Tiddler and kind creates a "view" that I'm unfortunately unable
to follow in TiddlyWiki's default format. Even with using TiddlyStroll (I
also added TiddlyMap to the TiddlyStroll template) I still can't seem to
feel comfortable with things.

When I try to conceptualize the situation two "views" appear in my head.

1) The Tiddlers, when loaded, become floating popouts that can be moved
around the computer screen just like regular app windows. That way as new
Tiddlers are opened based on the users train of thought they just layer on
the screen. I guess kind of like if you had 15 Word documents open in 15
Word app instances so you could see the title and bits and pieces of each
one.

2) The Tiddlers, when loaded, start to fill in the page similar to a tiling
windows manager in Linux. Even if the boxes get progressively smaller as
they resize during tiling or if once they hit a certain number of boxes the
whole view simply shrinks percentage wise I guess it doesn't matter.

Anyway, any thoughts or solutions? Thanks again for all your help! Once I
feel comfortable with the solution I've put together I'm going to post for
anyone to use as a world building option, and also use it myself for my
writing.