Awesome! I ended up turning off the Engine plug-in regarding Mentat and
that fixed a lot of the issues. Also, I posted what I've put together so
far here: https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/kCSxf7DaXYw

There are some replies regarding a more up-to-date Stroll.

I haven't joined the Discord server but definitely will. I know there are
apps out there that are for self-hosted world building, I just didn't like
the idea they were proprietary and I would be screwed if development on the
applications ever stopped.

I also like cloud solutions for certain projects and world building/writing
is one of them lol.

Thanks again!