So I'm still planning TiddlyWorldBuilder though I haven't had a chance to
work on it this past week. During my planning though I came across
something that I got confused about in the beginning.

It seems that when I combined TIddlyStroll (minus the two column view) and
TiddlyMap I'm simply making an updated version of TiddlyRoam. From my
understanding TiddlyRoam originally used TiddlyBlink which was the
predecessor to TiddlyStroll.

So at this time, the only two differences between TiddlyWorldBuilder and
TiddlyRoam is that I'm using the updated TiddlyStroll code (minus the two
column view) and have added TiddlyMentat (minus the Engine plugin being
active).

Just figured I would put the above out there to ensure proper credit has
been given and to keep everyone in the loop of what I've come across/put
together for TiddlyWorldBuilder.

Thanks!

Roam - https://tiddlyroam.org/
Stroll - https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html