Hello *Mohamed*,

>From my understanding the purpose is similar, but the function is very much
different.

Stroll offers bi-directional linking between tiddlers, auto-complete link
creation within tiddlers, auto-renaming of links when a tiddler title
changes, and a two column view for side by side viewing.

TiddlyMaps also offers bi-directional linking but the connections are
displayed in the map tab vs inside the tiddlers themselves. While you can
show connections between tiddlers based on tags or titles in the maps you
can also create connections that are only displayed/acknowledge by the map
plugin.

Hope this helps and that I'm not too far off the mark.