@Soren,

I have been trying to make a two column view for my World Building project.
The idea was that someone could be editing a Tiddler (entry) or writing a
chapter (again a Tiddler) and then have the world details above in an
isolated row that scrolled. Kind of like Stroll but instead of two columns
it would have two rows to switch the Tiddlers between.

However, your CSS gave me an idea and my question is, as I sit here shaking
and jittering like I have waaaaaaaay too much sugar, can you tell me if my
changes to the edit-frame css breaks anything in your mind?

I think I figured out how I can, and now want to, have the edit and viewing
breakdown. Again, I just want to make sure I'm not butchering something
else without realizing it. Thank you so much if you can and for your
CSS/idea!

div.tc-tiddler-frame { max-width: 60em; margin-left: auto; margin-right:
auto; }
div.tc-tiddler-edit-frame { max-width: 90em; margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto; max-height: 500px; overflow:auto; position: fixed;
bottom: 0; z-index:2; }
div.tc-tiddler-body { max-width: 50em; margin: auto; }
.tc-tiddler-frame .tc-tiddler-preview .tc-edit-texteditor { width: 69%; }
div.tc-tiddler-preview-preview { width: 29%; }