Hi Mario, we just had the pleasure, but others are welcome to read my
opinion as well.

Not a bad idea as far as it goes. Better than the original alignment of the
empty.html.
But I would like to see another variant "All centered". Of course, both
side by side but shown together in the center.
[image: Eg_centered.png]