On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 11:05:04 AM UTC+2 szd...@gmail.com wrote:

i have Tiddlywiki on Node.js ; I was used to the standalone file in which I
> set up a password.

The password you set for the stand-alone wiki is used to encrypt the whole
wiki, when it is saved. So nobody can read it without the password.

The password you set for a node-js server is a password to access the
server. It has nothing to do with encryption.

As far as I know, it's not possible to encrypt nodejs wikis atm.

Do you face the same kind of issue ? Any workaround ?

Depending on the OS you use, you may save your data on an encrypted drive,
which is mounted when you log in. So the OS can handle encryption for you,
if you need it.

-mario