On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:11:06 PM UTC+2 PMario wrote:

I don't know, it the "single tiddler encryption plugin" works with a nodejs
> server. I didn't test it. You may have a look at:
> https://danielorodriguez.com/TW5-EncryptTiddlerPlugin/ ... Only needed if
> you need encryption.

It works with a node-js server BUT it doesn't make much sense. .. Because
as soon as you decrypt a tiddler in the browser, it will be written in
plain text to the server.

If you encrypt the tiddler again, it will be encrypted and written to the
server. The old tiddler would be deleted, but still it has been written in
plain text already. ... So you need to decide if this is good enough for
you.

For me it wouldn't be good enough, because the chances that plain text is
kept on the server by accident is way to high. .... But that's just me ;)

It may be possible to modify the plugin in a way, that decrypted tiddlers
are only kept in the browser memory as a "$:/temp/xxx" tiddler. So it
wouldn't be sent to the server. .. You would need to ask Danielo, the
author of the plugin, if he still does some development.

You can contact him at:
https://github.com/danielo515/TW5-EncryptTiddlerPlugin/issues

-mario