On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:58:52 PM UTC+2 szd...@gmail.com wrote:

> Actually, for me it was a password thing, not necessary an encryption
> topic. My objective is to protect by password my wiki  :-)

But it is exactly that. If you ever forget your password, the content is
gone. There is no known mechanism to restore it. ....

If you "only" want to password protect the access to the wiki, a "basic
auth" server side will be enough. ... Then have a closer look at:
https://tiddlywiki.com/#WebServer%20Parameter%3A%20password:%5B%5BWebServer%20Parameter%3A%20password%5D%5D%20%5B%5BWebServer%20Basic%20Authentication%5D%5D%20%5B%5BWebServer%20Authorization%5D%5D%20ListenCommand%20NamedCommandParameters

-mario