@Si : Dude!  I just used your clever little button script to flatten a
caffeine-fueled Stream of a couple dozen nodes into a single tiddler to
memorialise that epic train of thought :-).
Think i'm gonna add this button feature to my Journal tiddler template, to
see if this makes that sticky business of daily Journal-writing flow
eaasierr, without making such a mess in my Zettelkasten.
Thanks for this, mate...  and,

PS, i'm likewise interested in the idea of using Streams as an incremental
reading tool;  AND

PPS: Also +1 the idea of finding some mechanism whereby we could send some
monetary tokens of appreciation Saq's way!

/walt