> +@saq: you will however note this pattern of moving nodes from one tiddler
> to another also disrupts the powerful relink tool when you rename the root.
> Only child nodes that match the title prefix are updated; meaning anything
> you dragged from a different origin retains its old name. The alternative
> would be the drag n' drop action also updates the child node title to the
> destination tiddler.

I've added an issue so that the idea isn't
lost: https://github.com/saqimtiaz/streams/issues/22

However, note my reservations about how such a behaviour would be highly
dependent on the title configuration being used and therefore adding it may
not be feasible. This is the downside of allowing such a high level of
configuration and customization.