Thank you Mohammad,

I have learned much from your wikis on github.

However, in your enthusiasm I think you over-looked the desire to sort the
names by count.

I thought I saw an old post that showed a possible way by using an
intermediate list, prefixing the count to the title with a delimiter,
sorting the list, and finally splitting the count from the title - but I am
unable to find it using search, and also do not recall if the method could
be applied in this case.