Thank you Mohammad.  I looked at Jim's tiddlers and your script in TW
official and went back and pasted your script into my wiki for another try
with the bare minimum of alterations and it worked.  I must had typoed
during the first attempt.  But now I have it working.

Jim, very nice Hobbitology you created, others who create fantasy/ttRPG
wikis should look at it.  Also, this count script will work great for
ranking by stats, achievements, etc-- ie leaderboards.

Soren, thank you and sorry I didn't get to putting up something for you to
work with.  But I'm collecting your back links ranking script, along with
Mohammad's field values count ranking and a tagged count ranking I based
off them into one thread for Mohammad to add to TWScripts.