Just throwing out a problem I've thought about:

It would be good for the TW project to have more demo use cases: Real wikis
that

   1. are nicely designed
   2. take advantage the TW features
   3. don't appear abandoned

It is tricky to come across public wikis that fulfil these, BUT I'd think
that many people here would be willing to share a *copy* of their personal
wiki, anonymized and with sensitive data cleansed out.

But the problem that remains is #3, preventing "appearance decay" because
things age and feel dead. What ways are there to prevent visitors from
getting this impression?

<:-)