Hi

> what is tiddlywiki for?
>
> A contacts book http://contactsbook.tiddlyspot.com/
>
> A proposed class records app: http://classrecords.tiddlyspot.com/
> (still imcomplete, but idea is largely implemented, thanks to Eric)
>
> IphoneApp redesigned to administer students, diverse student groups
sickleave and weekends on a boarding school for lower secondary students in
Denmark..
http://maans.bplaced.net/hu/
TiddlyWiki system for administration of students, diverse student groups,
sickleave and weekends, classes etc  on a boarding school for lower
secondary students in Denmark.. http://el0809.tiddlyspot.com/
Several different subject wikis for collaboration with students and censors
when preparing for exams:
http://kristendom.tiddlyspot.com/
http://dansk.tiddlyspace.com/
http://danskmm.tiddlyspace.com/
http://etik.tiddlyspot.com/
Another one made especially for grading (giving characters) and counting
workhours - in subject Danish: http://karakter.tiddlyspot.com/
A simple website for promoting/discussing GeckoEduBook with a Danish
Telecommunication firm: http://edubook.tiddlyspot.com/
A scrapbook for collecting Danish TiddlyWiki tutorials and Puppy Linux
related stuff as a "shadow" and showcase for a Danish Linux forum:
http://tw-abc.tiddlyspot.com/
MindMap of early tiddlywiki experiments (could be anything else really)-
http://twspot.tiddlyspot.com/

GuitarScrapBook with Jtabs: http://guitar.tiddlyspot.com/#GuitarTabs
yet another one: http://maans.bplaced.net/TiddlyHome/guitar/#GuitarTabs

I could go on for hours showing just my own different uses of TiddlyWiki,
however most of the really important ones, don't exist as TW's I would
publish because they are filled with confidential material...

I think it's the case with most TiddlyWikis people use on a day to day basis
- They simply don't lend themselves to be showcased in public..

Cheers Måns Mårtensson