Thanks for kind responses.

Shavin, english is not my mother tongue either.

Mario, so much for the links:)

Måns, nice links on guitar tabs as I can play the guitar but unable to
read notes:(

And Ton as I know some dutch.

Some questions from novices may arise when addressing to people in
general. The following articles may help to compare TW with other
notes programs from a probably a commoner.

http://news.mrdwab.com/2009-10-20/cintanotes-and-tiddlywiki-and-dropbox-fun/

http://www.wickedblog.com/2007/04/12/onenote-replacement-a-few-options/

Have a nice day.

Handoko -