Hi,

I've been reading about filed values and how to get specific tiddlers
with certain field values. My question is this: is a combination of
tags + fET more useful and powerfull than field values + fET?

I am developing a project monitoring tool and I use checkbox plugin
with fET. It works fine, but it is slower on older computers. Would
this improve if I moved to field values + fET. I am sure some of you
have some experiences how this worked out for you. Also I see a great
benefit in Eric's Listbox plugin for field values.

Furthermore, I took a look at the mGSD (a great solution btw) and it
is fast on older computers eventhough it uses checkbox plugin to add
tags.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.
seba