> Another issue is that we've had difficulty separating "developer"
> documentation from "end user" documentation. My personal view is
> that the distinction of roles isn't always useful, but I realise
> others think it's essential.

I agree.

To help, I think that an easier entry into the inline code would be useful.
A "how TW works" might make understanding inline comments easier for
the person learning coding through TiddlyWiki. It could show
principals at work which the TW fan could follow and research online.
Its unknown unknowns that are the problem for me.

I personally feel that I understand what plugins are doing, but could
not write one myself. Its a bit like when you can understand more
French than you can write.

When an example comes up again, I'll post it - can't think right now

Alex