I'm glad you asked.

Tiddlyspot offers you - as far as I can tell - just one page, hosted
at tiddlyspot. Giewiki lets you create any number of pages (using page
templates), giving you an auto-generated sitemap, tiddler versioning,
and much more.
And you can try it out by creating your own subdomain site at
giewiki.appspot.com, or host it for free in your own Google App Engine
account, or run it locally on all OS's with the App Engine SDK.

In short, the concept is the same as TiddlySpot and TiddlyWiki, except
without the limitations. The next limitation that I hope to remove is
offline editing on iOS Safari. Another ambition is to lower the
barrier when it comes to finding and installing plugins, as many
plugins need to be adapted for giewiki. The idea is to build a shared
catalog at http://giewiki.appspot.com/lib/plugins/ - although there
currently is nothing there except what is also in the standard
distribution, namely the YouTubePlugin.