On Jan 2, 10:45 am, Poul <poul.stauga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tiddlyspot offers you - as far as I can tell - just one page, hosted
> at tiddlyspot. Giewiki lets you create any number of pages (using page
> templates), giving you an auto-generated sitemap, tiddler versioning,
> and much more.

It sounds like giewiki has many of the same goals as tiddlyweb[1] and
tiddlyspace[2], but with a somewhat different approach to grouping
content. giewiki has "pages" whereas tiddlyweb has "bags" and
"recipes" and tiddlyspace has "spaces" (which are made from two
tiddlyweb recipes).

In giewiki what is the fundamental element of content that gets saved?
Is it a tiddler or the tiddlywiki containing the tiddlers? If a
tiddler shows up in one page can the same one show up in another?