Hi Chris,

giewiki saves content in tiddlers (app-engine 'expando' objects,
keeping attributes & custom fields as separate fields), with the
exception of SiteTitle & SiteSubtitle (that are saved as part of the
page attributes for performance).

Logically, pages are stored hierachically as defined by the URL. Pages
can be either leaf or folder, both can have tiddlers.
Tiddlers, while belonging on a specific page, can be included in other
pages using either of the following methods:

Adding the tag shadowTiddler to a tiddler on a folder page will copy
it to all pages below it in the hierachy.
The page object has a list of tiddlers included from other pages
(defined via page properties).
Pages can be defined as templates, giving a set of tiddlers to any
page deriving from it.

I believe this set of mechanisms is easier to use/understand than the
tiddlyweb model.