I got closer to the goal today, check sndbxy3.tiddlyspace.com . It starts
from the neui-em theme.

But there are still many issues. Please see if you can help:

1) The *'locking' of the sidebars*. I put the Toggle[Left/Right]SideBarEm
arrows in there, but they are not doing anything. In any case I need
'lock/unlock', not 'hide/show'. Hide behaviour would be bad, as it would
hide the toggle arrow too!
(When the sidebars are not locked, they slide over the central
width:90%tiddlers when hovered over. But when the sidebars are locked, the
central
tiddlers must somehow fit in whatever space remains, i.e. using variable
width.)

2) The *image map* did not work because it was *covered* (z-index) by the
main div in NeUIemTheme, right after "<!-- tsRowBody -->". I removed
class='dp100
clearfix row' from that div. Now the image map is fully clickable in Chrome
and Opera; but still covered *in Firefox*: you can click the lower part of
the thermometer quadrant but not the higher part. Odd?

3) *Image map hover 'animation' through jQuery* in MarkupPostHeader is still
not working. Not sure if I can just invoke jQuery like that?

4) My page layout doesn't really use emastic properly. So I wonder if the
extra loading time (?) is worth including that framework in my page (via the
neui-em theme), or better start from a blank slate. But are there any 'blank
slates' available for TiddlySpace, i.e. incorporating the TS extras wrt TW?
I do like how neui-em displays tiddlers, though.

=K=