Hi Joan

> Thanks - ideally the site adjusting itself automatically would be the
> best solution - far better than two sites. The vision in my head is to
> make my site ( answerbook at Tiddlyspot ) would be formatted to look
> like this (http://itw.bidix.info/) on a small screen.

itw - is using HistoryPlugin and ListByTag(Plugin) which are plugins
which alters the behaviour of the TW significantly...
The HistoryPlugin limits to only one tiddler open at a time - and I
don't know how to set this behaviour - only - when the itw-theme is
active...
The ListByTag(Plugin) makes a list of tiddlers divided by ---- with
tiddlers tagged with Home. You can click anywhere on the line (between
----) to open the tiddler:
----
TiddlerTagged with home (sorted by modified)   >
----
However the Plugin seems not to work with the latest TWcore - so it
needs some refactoring...
I have tried to setup a normal TW with several themes to choose from
(itw is one of them - however I have disabled HistoryPlugin...(I call
it iPhoneTheme))...

http://minitest.tiddlyspot.com/

I'd like to change the HistoryPlugin so it will show one tiddler at a
time only when the itw-Theme(iPhoneTheme) is active - and I'd want to
exchange the ListByTag(Plugin) with a simple template setup by @jon's
TiddlyWikiListPlugin and GetValueSectionSliceTweak ... if possible.
(I've installed them in the TW) to be able to make any change to the
iPhone list I'd like..

Then I'd like the itwTheme (iPhoneTheme) to be automagically choosen
when the screenwidth is below a certain measure (iPad or iPhone
size)...
Maybe this last request is for @eric (tiddlytools.com) - to make the
SwitchThemePlugin aware of screensizes and act accordingly?!

> Thanks for taking a look at my site - I'd love to hear what you think.

I'd like to see your site - if you'd send me a link?..

Cheers Måns Mårtensson