Hi Dave,

On Saturday, October 5, 2013 12:52:01 PM UTC+2, David Gifford wrote:
>
> http://cdn.meme.li/i/oxkn6.jpg
>

If I click the link I only get an image with the text "There haven't been 
any TW5 commits to Github in three days" .

Also on the subject of themes:
I copied some themes from http://five.tiddlywiki.com/ (and added fields: 
description, name, plug-in type, type and version)
The TiddlyWiki themes (Centralised, Sticky Titles, ...) show up in the list 
of themes, but your themes (Blanca, Bkue, ...) don't.
Do I have to "register" your themes somewhere?

Cheers,

Ton

>
> Dave
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to