Hi Jeremy, Thanks. Just dragging and dropping works. All Dave's themes + the Starlight theme are there. Now I can investigate the themes further. One of the reasons I want to have a look at themes was that you can switch themes directly. Using ThemeTweaks (e.g. for changing the width of the storyriver) needs (at least at the moment) save and restart. So with themes it must be possible to create something like ToggleSidebar in TWc (by switching themes with buttons in the top menu of my TW5). For sure there will be an easier way for a programmer ;) but that does not matter for me. By doing all these things I learn more about TW5.
Cheers, Ton On Saturday, October 5, 2013 5:55:12 PM UTC+2, Jeremy Ruston wrote: > > Hi Ton > > You can also drag tiddlers from a TW5 in one browser window to another TW5 > in another window. Try dragging the links directly from the System tab of > five.tiddlywiki.com - you shouldn't have to manually adjust the fields, > just drop, save and reload. Can you try and see if you get the same results? > > I would make the sticky titles theme the default if it had wider browser > support, I find it incredibly useful. > > The starlight theme is quite ugly; it's really just there to demonstrate > the base64 embedding stuff. > > Best wishes > > Jeremy > > > > > > On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Ton Gerner <[email protected]<javascript:> > > wrote: > >> Hi Jeremy, >> >> Thanks for answering. >> >> I opened the following set of tiddlers at http://five.tiddlywiki.com/: >> $:/themes/giffmex/blanca<http://five.tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Fgiffmex%2Fblanca> >> $:/themes/giffmex/blue<http://five.tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Fgiffmex%2Fblue> >> $:/themes/giffmex/rocker<http://five.tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Fgiffmex%2Frocker> >> $:/themes/tiddlywiki/centralised<http://five.tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fcentralised> >> $:/themes/tiddlywiki/starlight<http://five.tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fstarlight> >> $:/themes/tiddlywiki/stickytitles<http://five.tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fstickytitles> >> >> I copied the contents to tiddlers (with the same name) in my empty TW5. >> I also added to all these tiddlers the fields they have at >> http://five.tiddlywiki.com/: description, name, plug-in type, type and >> version and filled all these fields with the correct data. >> After that I have only 3 themes in my themes list: >> >> - Centralised >> - Snow White (was already present) >> - Sticky Titles >> >> >> So I am missing in the list the Starlight theme and all Dave's themes >> (Blanca, Blue and Rocker). >> I thought I have to "register" Dave's themes somewhere (?) >> No idea why Starlight does not show up. >> >> I noticed a few other things: >> >> - Sticky Titles is experimental and does not work in Firefox v24 and >> Chrome v29 (according to >> http://html5-demos.appspot.com/static/css/sticky.html both browsers >> don't support position:sticky). >> - When Sticky Titles is chosen a new shadow tiddler appears: >> >> $:/themes/tiddlywiki/stickytitles/styles.tid<http://five.tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fstickytitles%2Fstyles.tid> >> >> - The tiddler >> $:/themes/tiddlywiki/starlight<http://five.tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fstarlight>is >> very big and renders slow, may be through that base64-like stuff in it. >> >> Cheers, >> >> Ton >> >> >> On Saturday, October 5, 2013 4:39:52 PM UTC+2, Jeremy Ruston wrote: >> >>> Hiya Ton >>> >>> Can you give more details of what you did to copy the themes across, so >>> that I can duplicate your exact steps, >>> >>> Many thanks, >>> >>> Jeremy >>> >>> — >>> Sent from Mailbox <https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox> for iPad >>> >>> >>> On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Ton Gerner <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> Hi Dave, >>>> >>>> I see, I just misread your post. I didn't know the word "meme". I was >>>> just thinking of some kind of a new theme ;) >>>> Now I know; never too old to learn. >>>> >>>> Therefore also my question about themes: >>>> I copied some themes from http://five.tiddlywiki.com/ (and added >>>> fields: description, name, plug-in type, type and version) >>>> The TiddlyWiki themes (Centralised, Sticky Titles, ...) show up in the >>>> list of themes, but your themes (Blanca, Blue, ...) don't. >>>> Do I have to "register" your themes somewhere? >>>> >>>> Cheers, >>>> >>>> Ton >>>> >>>> On Saturday, October 5, 2013 2:54:53 PM UTC+2, David Gifford wrote: >>>>> >>>>> @Jeremy, LOL yeah, I know you are at work on the re-facturing, >>>>> hopefully not refracturing, and I know that is a huge job, so I know not >>>>> to >>>>> expect much until that is done. But always when a few days go by without >>>>> any commits I think of doing this meme and I remember that you need to >>>>> have >>>>> a social life, too! >>>>> >>>>> @Ton, that is all there is, just the image. It is based the "first >>>>> world problems" Internet meme (see http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/** >>>>> first-world-problems<http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/first-world-problems>). >>>>> >>>>> People in the third world have pressing problems. The 'problems' people >>>>> in >>>>> the first world have are things like not seeing any commits on Github for >>>>> TW5. That's the joke. >>>>> >>>>> Dave >>>>> >>>>> On Saturday, October 5, 2013 6:44:18 AM UTC-5, Jeremy Ruston wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> Thank you Dave that's incredibly heartwarming! You may not be alone >>>>>> in this concern - keep an eye on this: >>>>>> >>>>>> https://github.com/Jermolene/**TiddlyWiki5/pull/169<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/169> >>>>>> >>>>>> Best wishes >>>>>> >>>>>> Jeremy >>>>>> — >>>>>> [email protected] >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM, David Gifford <[email protected]>wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>> http://cdn.meme.li/i/oxkn6.jpg >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Dave >>>>>>> >>>>>>> -- >>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>>>> Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. >>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >>>>>>> send an email to tiddlywiki+...@googlegroups.**com. >>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>>>>>> Visit this group at >>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/**group/tiddlywiki<http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki> >>>>>>> . >>>>>>> For more options, visit >>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out> >>>>>>> . >>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> -- >>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>> Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. >>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>> an email to tiddlywiki+...@**googlegroups.com. >>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>>> Visit this group at >>>> http://groups.google.com/**group/tiddlywiki<http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki> >>>> . >>>> For more options, visit >>>> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out> >>>> . >>>> >>> >>> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "TiddlyWiki" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected] <javascript:>. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<javascript:> >> . >> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> > > > > -- > Jeremy Ruston > mailto:[email protected] <javascript:> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

