oops yeah forgot to answer that.

Jeremy asked me to create a few visual themes, so I did, but that was a
long time ago.

I don't plan to maintain such things - I don't even know how to burn CSS
into a theme tiddler. So if someone wants to adopt those and maintain them
or change them, they can be my guest.

I'm not sure if there is anything more I need to do to answer your
question, but if so, I probably don't have an answer. Please consult with
Jeremy. Blessings,


On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Ton Gerner <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I see, I just misread your post. I didn't know the word "meme". I was just
> thinking of some kind of a new theme ;)
> Now I know; never too old to learn.
>
> Therefore also my question about themes:
> I copied some themes from http://five.tiddlywiki.com/ (and added fields:
> description, name, plug-in type, type and version)
> The TiddlyWiki themes (Centralised, Sticky Titles, ...) show up in the
> list of themes, but your themes (Blanca, Blue, ...) don't.
> Do I have to "register" your themes somewhere?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ton
>
> On Saturday, October 5, 2013 2:54:53 PM UTC+2, David Gifford wrote:
>>
>> @Jeremy, LOL yeah, I know you are at work on the re-facturing, hopefully
>> not refracturing, and I know that is a huge job, so I know not to expect
>> much until that is done. But always when a few days go by without any
>> commits I think of doing this meme and I remember that you need to have a
>> social life, too!
>>
>> @Ton, that is all there is, just the image. It is based the "first world
>> problems" Internet meme (see http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/**
>> first-world-problems <http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/first-world-problems>).
>> People in the third world have pressing problems. The 'problems' people in
>> the first world have are things like not seeing any commits on Github for
>> TW5. That's the joke.
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> On Saturday, October 5, 2013 6:44:18 AM UTC-5, Jeremy Ruston wrote:
>>>
>>> Thank you Dave that's incredibly heartwarming! You may not be alone in
>>> this concern - keep an eye on this:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/Jermolene/**TiddlyWiki5/pull/169<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/169>
>>>
>>> Best wishes
>>>
>>> Jeremy
>>> —
>>> [email protected]
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM, David Gifford <[email protected]>wrote:
>>>
>>>> http://cdn.meme.li/i/oxkn6.jpg
>>>>
>>>> Dave
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>> an email to tiddlywiki+...@googlegroups.**com.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>> Visit this group at 
>>>> http://groups.google.com/**group/tiddlywiki<http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki>
>>>> .
>>>> For more options, visit 
>>>> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
>>>> .
>>>>
>>>
>>>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tiddlywiki/-vZwboh2i20/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>



-- 
David Gifford
Christian Reformed World Missions, Mexico City

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to