Hello Jim,

thanks for the assembly. Unfortunately, it doesn't contain foldcode.js and
my attempt to install it wasn't successful (I just copied foldcode.js [1]
as a tiddler and added the systemConfig tag; there's a whole bunch of other
stuff that probably should be attached somehow [2]..) Can you provide some
hints about installation of "CodeMirror addons" (or whatever this is)?

Because of such issues, I wonder if it wouldn't be of less complication if
the library was stored externally and loaded afterwards, like jsMath [3].
What do you think?

Best regards,
Yakov.

[1] http://codemirror.net/addon/fold/foldcode.js