On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:56:18 PM UTC+1, Leo Staley wrote:

> I think you probably originally applied the template by including the
> simplicity theme tiddlyspace.  To uninclude a space on tiddlyspace, click
> on the tiddlyspace icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen, click
> on "This Space", and then open the Included Spaces area. From there, you
> can easily uninclude or include whatever other spaces you'd like.

That's right.

You shouldn't have included the simplicity space at all. It is not designed
to be included. The 4th intro page, the first paragraph has a link that
tells you how to include the theme into an existing space. .... (I know
nobody reads the dosc)

Anyway: As you included the simplicity space you also got

   - system-goto
   - simplicity-template
   - space-install
   - simplicity

So I think you could also remove the above spaces.

.... but doing so will not help you with your problem, that changing the
Edit- or ViewTemplate won't change your layout. ... because you use the
"headless" theme. Themes "overrule" the default templates.

You will have to change stuff in the
http://joeshirk.tiddlyspace.com/#HeadlessTheme tiddler. ... ___ but ____ be
aware, it may make your UI unusable if you mess it up. So first download
your TW and test your changes. Then apply them to your "production" theme.

have fun!
mario
PS: I'm the author of the simpliciy space.

[1] http://simplicity.tiddlyspace.com/#%5B%5BPage%20(999)%5D%5D