On a much related note, Mario is also the creator of the Freestyle template
generator <http://freestyle.tiddlyspace.com/> on Tiddlyspace. You can use
it to create your own customized layout. He has made it as easy to
understand as possible, but it still takes a couple of hours of tinkering
to grasp how it works and how to make it do what you want. It's the one I
used on my page. I actually think I did a few things wrong, but it's not
broken, So I'm just going to let it be for now, :)