> in the [TWc] there was a macro to show the current filedate and time with
<<fileDate>>. How can I get this in [TW5]?

I believe that that macro is part of the TiddlyTools collection from Eric
Shulman.

I don't think that we can directly implement it for TW5 because we don't
have access to an API that allows us to read the modification date of the
TW file. Probably the best we can do is to get the modification date of the
most recently modified tiddler. For example:

\define fileDate()
<$list filter="[!sort[modified]limit[1]]">
<$view field="modified" format="date" template="DDD DDth MMM YYYY at
0hh:0mm"/>
</$list>
\end

Last modified date: <<fileDate>>

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Uwe <uwe.wennm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> at first I would like to thank all contributors and in particular Jeremy
> Ruston for the new Tiddlywiki 5.1.0.
>
> Now my question:
>
> in the [TWc] there was a macro to show the current filedate and time with
> <<fileDate>>. How can I get this in [TW5]?
>
> greetings,
>
> merlinuwe
>

>  --

Jeremy Ruston