On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:31:53 PM UTC+2, Uwe wrote:

> I pasted your code (slightly adapted to the german language notation) in
> a tiddler and it works. Thank you very much!

Hi Uwe,
I hope you know, that there is some basic TW documentation available in
German already. [1][2]
I finally found someone, that did some proof reading. So there will be a
new version with most typos removed :) and some more basic docs soon.

So any feedback would be really welcome!
I don't intend to translate the whole stuff from tiddlywiki.com but I want
to have a "starters guide".
So please tell me, what you think should be there.

What's coming up:
 - list macro + examples
 - toc macro + examples
 - tabs macro + examples
 - simple task management description (plus something that imo should be
part of the english version :)

@Jeremy
When do you plan the next release?

have fun!