Hi Eucaly,

No I don't have a development map for my creation, yet.
It is rather piecemeal designed and I am not a professional developer.
 Wouldn't even remotely know how to develop a good roadmap.

You could add GSD5(Briefcase) as mix-in with your existing TW5 file, but
there are some overwritten core tiddlers (see here
<https://github.com/roma0104/gsd-5/tree/master/core/overwritten>).  Most of
the overwrites are the insertion of templates, but unless the current
tiddler has a specific field those template will not render.  i.e. You can
create a "standard" tiddler without any additional cruft from my plugin.