Thanks all for the comments.

Jim, Alfonso, Daniel, I totally agree about the strict GTD model, that is
my intention.  I probably will hit the book again some this weekend and
clarify ideas and concepts more so.

The Briefcase/core plugin is intended to be, in the future, expandable with
plugins (and customizable without too much coding).  The original thought
is Briefcase/core plugin is the very basic action/project framework and the
user could add more features to fill out their TW5-GTD experience.

In fact the tickler function of the current build was originally meant as a
feature-adding plugin.  I tossed ticklers in with the Briefcase/core plugin
to fill out my working concept to share.  At this point I have not decided
on a Briefcase/xxx plugin loading method.

I also plan on utilizing the Control Panel more so in the future to make
the plugin more customisable for the user and fit their work habits.

Danielo, I agree the actions do not have a context, I am interested in that
possibly being a preference feature.  The GTD model as described by David
Allen, I interpreted as no action is given a precedence over another, all
actions are important.  I felt the lack of context instead presents the
user with, 'These are the tasks/actions that need to be done' without bias
or perceived importance, but I am interested in providing that concept as a
option.

David, I will be interested in your input and contributions.

* I hope by Sunday evening, here in the US, I will stop and get my Fossil
repo on Github, and then everyone can make tickets, requests, contribute or
even fork.  I am currently living between two cities a few hours apart by
automobile, it is a bit tiring.