Hi Ed

Love it! I am curious why D3 which is already available in TW5 didn't fit
> the bill?

Thank you very much :) I looked at several systems that are especially
network oriented and thus provide more features than libraries that have a
broader approach like D3. D3 is super awesome, I know, but the setup cost
would have been too high. I compared http://visjs.org vs http://sigmajs.org/
vs http://cytoscape.github.io/cytoscape.js/ and vis.js won my comparison,
altough cytoscape is crazy.

> IMHO this would be a game changer if the relationships could be generated
> through the already existing tagging system and allow to open the related
> tiddlers when clicked. Building a graphical representation of existing
> content in the wiki. Awesome work regardless, congrats!

These days I will create a dropdown in the controls above the graph that
allows you to display only tiddlers that possess a certain tag and their
direct relations. I also want to allow a filter expression for that. Is
that what you meant?

Regards Felix