> *Your question about Cytoscape:* Yes its great I admit it, but I had to
> make a choice. After comparing the APIs, I felt It doesn't focus on
> graph-manipulation at runtime by the enduser (vis.js does this out of the
> box). vis.js has many modes for calculating the motion of the graph when
> beeing dragged, you can specify gravity and all the physics - cytoscape
> doesn't have this. Also I liked that vis.js allows "dot" and "json"
> notation to describe the graph (which is not really relevant here).
> Cytoscape allows stuff like shortest path calculation and all that (which
> is also not really relevant here). Both are great... as I said I had to
> make a choice and in the end vis.js appeared more useful.
>
> Regards Felix

Ok, I have to trust you since I did not make any comparison. What I don
like about vis.js is one of the things you consider a "feature", the
physics. I hate them. I want to place elements whatever I want, not where
physics allows me. Will you give the option to deactivate them? I would
like to see something like this:

http://jsbin.com/gist/621d51ea7de19608127e?js,output