Hi Jeremy,

your congratulations mean much to me, thank you.

There is a lot more to come, I will post this in a second video soon. Then
I will do some code-cleanup and hopefully I can upload my code next week.

While I currently have two pull requests going, I absolutely depend on the
modal patch. If you could take a look at it (the modal pull request) or
tell me what else I need to fix to get it accepted, it would be great.

Regards
Felix