Hi Danielo

I agree with you. Videos are not the best for me either.
I am loosing a lot of the given information due to my lack of language
skills.
I do learn a lot from this group trying out examples. I love to see other
peoples TiddlyWikies. A TW for a purpose and explanation of how it was all
put together, that is the best, love that.

Birthe