First Happy Turkey Day to everyone in the US, food smells good and I get to
eat soon I think, heheh.

>> It still irritates me greatly that the group is not divided properly
between TWC and TW5. At the very least it has driven me away from using the
group regularly, and nearly driven me away from the community entirely.

>Arc has spoken about his antipathy for TiddlyWiki5 before. It's sad; we're
a small enough community as it is without fracturing over these things.
What do others think?

I stopped using TiddlyWiki classic as I wanted or needed things only TW5
could do.
If you read posts on the 1 board you see answers like 'You can do this or
that, oh wait not on TW5'
Or 'I use to come here but it is mostly TW5 now and I am a Classic User'

I think you create 2 incredible environments if you split them.
In the Classic 'forum' you have a link to TW5 and vice versa.
You have a Pinned post for migrating from TW Classic to TW5 for those that
want too and to ease the transition.
Also this allows experts to fix issues without confusion of what they are
discussing.
I think what people want on TW Classic in TW5 will bubble to the surface
much faster with 2 boards.

Like I said I think you create a better environment by splitting and you
avoid confusion and frustration for all.

Eric moderates Classic and that frees Jeremy's time from those issues and
questions.
All posts on TW5 forum become clear they are for TW5 and if they aren't
they are easily 'bounced' to a place they need to be.

Since in TW Hangouts #70 the discussion was 'Google Groups is dying/dead'
do you pick another system or just start a TW(New Board) on Google?

Rich Shumaker