So far, everything I've done on my editor project has been based on what I
thought needed to be done or on the Bookmarklet and Keyboard Snippet work.
To gain a sense of what the community thinks would be important or
desirable, I would like folks to give me a wishlist of editor features.

What changes would you like to see incorporated into the editor? Of the
things I did in my editor project, which are the most helpful and which are
the least helpful? What would you suggest I do differently? Would you use
Search and Replace if it were available? A tiddler splitter? Something to
change text or highlight colors?

I can't promise to address everything anyone suggests. For example, while a
true WYSIWYG editor would be nice, it is well beyond my ability as a
programmer. Go ahead and suggest it if you want but be aware that it won't
happen soon.