> Totally unrelated I find myself using the Community Search
>> <https://rawgit.com/erwanm/tw-aggregator/master/tw-community-search.html>
>> a lot these days and it has been very helpful.
>

> I've added Community Search to my personal version of the Editor Help
> though it isn't part of the uploaded version at this time in part because I
> wasn't sure you would allow that. You might have traffic limitations on
> your server or there may be other limitations that would argue against a
> wider distribution.  I think I would prefer linking to a tiddler with just
> the search and a brief explanation rather than your Getting Started page.
> It is your site and I will defer to your decision on that.

I wish I could claim or take credit for Community Search(it's awesome),
that was Erwan More and he has his code on Github
<https://github.com/erwanm/tw-aggregator>
I think it would be cool just to have a community search box, like the
normal search box and advanced search box.
So I added that as an issue to Erwan's Github and I will try to make it in
the next few days myself by hacking the code.

Erwan has not requested we limit usage but he should definitely speak for
himself if he sees this.
For all of my sites please find ways to promote them, here is my TiddlyWiki
of TiddlyWiki's <http://www.richshumaker.com/tw5/> just keep in mind I also
link to other peoples TW like Empty and Community Search.

Rich Shumaker