I know you are looking for feedback, so here goes. Your edit toolbar is
cool. Most essential though if anyone is going to use it would be *undo*. I
showed it to several non tiddlywiki people and they said abandon wiki
markup and go straight to html. The business world does not use wiki
markup. Tiddlywiki will always have markup as far as I know, but people who
don't use and wont use markup will use this if it is user friendly. I have
always wondered why we have an edit window with markup and a preview
instead of an editable preview with a toolbar like your's and a separate
editable code preview if you wanted to type it in html code or markup.
Anyway, I will be following this tread waiting for an *undo* button or
Ctrl-z to work.