> I know you are looking for feedback, so here goes. Your edit toolbar is
> cool. Most essential though if anyone is going to use it would be *undo*.
> I showed it to several non tiddlywiki people and they said abandon wiki
> markup and go straight to html. The business world does not use wiki
> markup. Tiddlywiki will always have markup as far as I know, but people who
> don't use and wont use markup will use this if it is user friendly. I have
> always wondered why we have an edit window with markup and a preview
> instead of an editable preview with a toolbar like your's and a separate
> editable code preview if you wanted to type it in html code or markup.
> Anyway, I will be following this tread waiting for an *undo* button or
> Ctrl-z to work.

 Andrew, thank you for your feedback. I appreciate that you made the effort.

I'll assume that you, like me, were unaware of the mouse right click Undo.
Would that be sufficient or do you think the toolbar needs an explicit Undo
button?

Are you aware that you can enter tiddlers in html in the editor? Presumably
someone who knows html but is weak in markdown or wikitext could do
anything they wanted in html instead.

Again, thanks for your feedback