Hi Jeremy,

This is very interesting.

Did you see the maths textbook that I posted a link to
recently?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/Tiddlywiki/math/tiddlywiki/ZwPkUCfDzqI/xWOCz0LrZ9QJ

I am interested in the possibility of deploying content like this in the
app store, but it's open-source content and so the apps would be free - at
least the basic content would be free, although I'm open to exploring the
possibility of developing augmented versions of these books and/or
discussing with the original authors the possibility of raising a small
amount of revenue to cover development costs.

Nevertheless, you project is very interesting in general - I can think of
several potential commercial applications, depending on where it leads.

individual shares of the startup costs would be relatively small.

How small is small? That's the million(?) dollar question :)

Regards,
Richard