I think this is a fantastic idea that once running could be extended to
other platforms such as android, and windows store ecosystems easily once
established! We have a group of people on our xAPI cohort team from an
educational company called IDS who might be very interested in leveraging
your help integrating TiddlyWIki into their products on a commercial level.
Not sure if you made the registration meeting today or not for the xAPI
cohort event but they extending the registration time to allow us to
organize. I would be happy to introduce you to them and allow those wheels
to start spinning! They seem to be an awesome team. One of the products
they offer is a tablet for Correctional Education which is how I got to
know them through my work with the Foundation for Learning Equality but,
because an NDA/NCA was needed we are still sorting out are options in how
to best provide Khan Academy to them and I do not have details regarding
the platform. Knowing how easily these can be converted into android apps
and how flexible TW5 is, I don't see the platform being an issue?

I am with Richard though, my main thing in all of this is supporting
teachers and student by better leveraging the huge libraries of free open
educational content out there and available now.

Excellent idea!