Hi Ben,

The easiest way to work to get the most basic "Hello World" version of TW
running under Node.js is with a single tiddler to replace the default page
template with whatever you want:

title: $:/core/ui/PageTemplate

Hello World

Producing a version of the $:/core plugin with fewer tiddlers isn't quite
so straightforward but entirely possible should anyone want to experiment
(I think we discussed it before).

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Danielo Rodríguez <rdani...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> A modular tiddlywiky is something I asked about more than once(along a
> minified one) . To be honest, tiddlywiky is already modular, but there is
> no easy way to select "what do you need". The main problem is that
> tiddlywiky was not designed as a framework but an application. It would be
> cool to have the "core" as something similar to a library, or at least be
> able to select wich widgets and shadow tiddlers you would need.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/08b90623-0229-4407-8186-e7717866b4c9%40googlegroups.com
> .

Jeremy Ruston