On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 2:23:52 PM UTC+2, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> Perhaps you could work together? Mat, you might be the perfect person to
> expand Mario's outline into an article.

OMG... surely Jeremy is not referring to ME!? There is just so much in the
question and answer that is lightyears beyond my level. This is what I
meant when I said "I'm not qualified to..". What I AM qualified for is to
study Marios article and ask the "stupid guy questions" until answers from
you guys have evolved into something that people on my level can grasp.
However, I'm not sure there is much point in this because people who need
the explanation at my level are probably not qualified to do anything
useful with it anyway. The context with bare-bone TWs is too technical to
begin with. It would be like a detailed explanation of a car for a 10 year
old; "This is called a cog wheel..." - it would be a very long explanation
and the kid can't even use it anyway.

Regardless, even if I change my view on this (I'm currently in shock) it
would still have to wait until I have more time for it as it would mean
involving others to answer my questions and then I'd better get a finished
product in the end or people would probably get upset for answering.

...but, meta-ironically, what CAN be done... just possibly already now...
is a wiki where both the questions and the answers are posted so that the
document *gradually *grew into the documentation you ask for Jeremy. Even a
non-conclusive document would be more meaningful than nothing. I'm
hijacking Ben's thread here, but what IS currently the best solution for
this? A tiddlyspot with shared passwords? A tiddlyspace including
subspaces? The idea is something that is public.

If it reached a level where Jeremy feels it is decent enough to include on
tw.com then great... until then it could perhaps be a tiddler on tw.com
that merely links to the discussion. (even iframe it?).

(I think I passed all stages of a trauma there; shock, confusion, denial,
acceptance)

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/890e1589-4481-405d-bd36-9cf487bca150%40googlegroups.com.