Hi Danielo

I have read your revised Readme -- the instructions at step 14. are now
clear.

Now, if I go to your repository and try and clone another copy, I am
returned to my existing branch. Seems that Github recognises the forked
copy, even though I have changed the name of my repository (neither can I
fork my own copy to create another repo.)

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/39a575e4-1367-47ba-a02d-a5939d922b5b%40googlegroups.com.